Monday, March 22, 2010

Issue 5-Leaving My Calling Card


It has been awhile since my last post. Still getting the handle of keeping up with my posts regularly so be patient with me. I'll get better. It's been a busy few weeks for me, so I've had to re-prioritize a few things and so the web comics with be a delayed to later in the year. but I have been have been making some new pieces that I will be posting up on my deviant art page. So stayed tuned for that in the next few weeks.

Now.. I've mentioned about putting up a price list for a commissions or special projects. And I have that ready but I am hesitant to put it in a post. If you would like to know prices I will add an email address that you can contact me with and requests and info on that. So contact me and I will be more than happy to provide and create pieces of are art for you. To any future clients, I am always available to speak on any terms and conditions when working on a project. The importance of privacy, details and clear communications are the focal point that I stand upon.

So here is the email address that you can contact me with for the time being. Lcastro2287@gmail.com - I will check this email daily and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a good week and on the what's to come on the next post... New works. Upcoming News. and Videos of Motion Graphics.

Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment