Monday, April 12, 2010

Issue 7- Things Are Coming together

Hello my fellow readers,

We are now in April and the weather is changing and all seems to be coming together. I, first, wanna start by saying, Sorry for slacking on my art department. Been terribly busy getting life responsibilities in order.. ALOT of things are happening at once. But, have no fear.. I will be having some great things to show you in the weeks and months to come.

So stayed tuned to that..

Oh I mentioned about creating a new logo and so I have. What do you think? Leave comments. Be constructive and positive.

Also I just finished reading this really great novel by Millenia Black, The Great Betrayal. Excellent story and very intense. It is her second book and I am planning on getting her first book, The Great Pretender. I recommend this novel, it is a good read and I'm not much of novel reader but I couldn't put this book down.

Well...Also to all my fellow gamers.. I just finished God of War III and all I have to say is DAMN!!! Great game. Game continuation from the franchise. Just kick-ass the whole way through. I hope they continue it at least one more.

Well that is all for now. I will post real soon and those who just stop by join my blog and tell me what you think. I appreciate all.

Stay well.

NEXT ISSUE: Web-comic Title treatments FINALLY REVEALED. Motion Graphics will be added. Stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment