Saturday, January 1, 2011

COMICS OF THE WEEK # 1

I was catching up on my comics of the previous week and I gotta say .. it was a good week for my books. So to be the first book that I would like to share with you is none other that BATMAN: The DARK KNIGHT. Written and drawn by superstar artist David Finch and inked by one of the best inkers out there, Scott Williams. I really enjoy David artwork and style and was really excited to see his debut as a writer. I was not disappointed... It's filled with action and a dark gritty style that keeps you wanting to see more. The story line is also off to a great start. Its a mystery of a murder of an old childhood friend and the ramifications it has on Batman's life. It is a 6-part story arc. I know you will enjoy. 

Here is a Preview.





Now here is a link to download the full comic. I know when its a hard time to buy a comic occasionally. But I know when I can I am going to buy this in its Graphic novel form for sure. but I have a lot of respect for the scanners and the time they put in. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bjdzlclepgbijo - for the zip version. 
http://www.mediafire.com/?k6b3fawj82aulmb - for the cbz version. 

hope you enjoy and leave your own review and we can get a dialogue going. 
Can't wait to see what happens next. 

L. 





                                



No comments:

Post a Comment