Saturday, January 15, 2011

COMICS OF THE WEEK # 3

Greetings, My fellow comic enthusiasts,

It's been a busy and stressful week and I finally got to start reading my comics of this week. So I started with my Marvel top picks. So the first title I read was DAREDEVIL REBORN #1.  The issues are written by Andy Diggle and Art by Davide Gainfelice. I remember Gainfelice artwork from his other work on another great series called Greek Street. (Update in a later Post)
So Daredevil Reborn takes place after the events of Daredevil SHADOWLAND, where Hell's Kitchen's devilish protector had fallen grace and turned from a man without fear to a man with nothing to lose. No longer in NYC, Our hero is on a path of rediscovery and redemption. But you can't rise again without having events coming about to shape you.

Preview:

 




Here is the link to Download the comic as well.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8nse48xjb1bjog9


Next Up is AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 651. Written by Dan Slott and drawn by one of my many favorite artist, Humberto Ramos. This was the last issue to the story-line called BIG TIME.  Peter Parker's luck is starting to finally look up. Getting a new job, got a new girlfriend, and got some new spidey suits. He's hitting the Big Time. But just with all good things there is something evil lurking in the dark. Here is the preview video that Marvel created to promote the book. I loved how they did it.

  video

These are the covers of issues 648-651.



It was a great story. Looking forward to the next arc. 
Here is the link to read the entire arc. 
http://www.mediafire.com/?oyqmcrsa36ywqqb

Next post will be my DC picks. Stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment