Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sketches of the week # 2

I'm still a backed up on sketches but they are coming but I managed to find some old sketches I did recently. I'm going to be posting some all digital sketches soon and have some new pieces posted on my Deviant Arts page. So stayed tuned.

This 1st sketch is a poster concept that I wanted to do for 007 James Bond. I'm in debate whether or not to do a vector or mix to this concept. One of the pieces I'm working on. 

Getting back into jester drawing is a great way to warm up and get my hand loose to draw more pieces. I know its graphic, but it's a great way to get the anatomy of the human figure. It's been awhile since I did a jester drawing. 


About 2 years ago I did a really rough tribute to Christopher Reeves. Besides being most remembered for being The Man of Steel, I had considered Reeves as a true inspiration and role model. This was a rough inked sketch that I did for a panel, But I had never finished it and it's time I finished all those unfinished pieces. 

Well Stayed tuned to the next batch. Comment.
L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment